Thursday, July 19, 2007

'Stones- Wealdstone 0 Watford 4

Good 4-0 win against Wealdstone last night at Harefield. Didn't go because I had to work. I was impressed that LBC's travel man Alan Joyce featured the match on his bulletin! Marlon played and scored which was good to hear.

I look forward to going to Borehamwood on Saturday. I very much like the new away kit and the new training tops. I have no money to buy these with but there is a voice in my head already saying 'buy buy' and I plan to go to see our new Charter Place store The Buzz on Sunday. My wallet doesn't stand a chance.

Is there anything more boring on sports bulletins at the moment than bloody Carlos Tevez. Okay, so the whole Sheff Utd thing was vaguely interesting up until the point it was obvious nothing was going to happen (actually that was probably always obvious) but now the whole thing going on between Man U and West Ham that has been referred to FIFA. No one cares! Yawn yawn.