Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sat Navs- Milton Keynes Dons 2 Watford 1


Left in plenty of time but slight Sat Nav disaster meant I only just made it. I put one too many one’s into the postcode and it took me to some small village just outside MK! As I got nearer and nearer I was thinking it wasn’t very well signposted.

Nice looking ground, better than Leicester, Cov and Soton in the new stakes. Especially like the fact you can easily see the pitch from the concourse. Don’t eat the food though. I had a sausage roll that was clearly left over from last season. The pastry was rock hard and exploded everywhere when I eventually managed to bite into it.

We were awful. Priskin is very very poor, and not many looked bothered. Bit early in the season to boo but thats what happened at the end. Big(ish) crowd of 5,000 including many ‘Orns who obviously couldn’t make last seasons friendly, and had only turned up as they were doing the same ‘ground collecting’ as me.