Friday, January 16, 2009

Cutting Of Cloths (again)

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/localsport/4050921.More_departures_likely_for_Hornets/

BR sounds like he is right on message from the old regime. Of course it depends on who we cut. Can't say I'm that bothered about Bromby or Avinel. Henderson looked like he might benefit from an extended run in the team but his chances seem to have got less and less since Brendan took over. I doubt he is going to ease the wage bill much. Its the Kabbas, Eustaces and Sadlers I think we need to trim. Definitely not the Smiths or JJOTs.

On the OS there is an article entitled 'Brendan focusing beyond the score'. As I'm not a subscriber to Watford World I've no idea what this is about but I do find the title of it ominous. I hope we're not trying to beat Sheffield United on artistic merit. But then again, I can't see us beating them on goals.

Be interesting to see the reception the various ex 'Orns get tomorrow. I reckon Darius will get the full Mooney treatment, Webber will get his usual bit of both with the boos just edging it and Bromby will get a slating for saying he didn't want to leave Sheff United in the first place. He has the Watford Observer to thank for that.