Monday, March 09, 2009

Today At The Office

I have just about managed to resist the urge to put my hands in the air and begin a loud chorus of 'Hoist Up the Watford Flag'. Its been going round and round in my head all weekend, but for some reason the quiet relaxed atmosphere of the office on a Monday is seriously testing my resolve. Therefore I'm using this blog as an outlet...

HOIST UP THE WATFORD FLAG
HEAR HOW THE HORNETS SING
IF YOU DON'T JOIN IN I'LL SING IT ON MY OWN (ON MY OWN)
DON'T WANT TO GO HOME
DON'T WANT TO GO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
THIS IS THE BEST TRIP I'VE EVER BEEN ON!
(DO DO DOO, DO DO DOO, DOO)

It is the best chant since 'Walking in a Mooney Wonderland'. I can't wait until tomorrow just to be able to belt it out again even if those in the Upper Rous haven't cottoned on yet. But, what the hell, if they don't join in I'll sing it on my own...