Saturday, September 29, 2007

The man behind me- Watford 1 Blackpool 1

Home to Blackpool and drew 1-1 in a game we really should have won easily. Adam Johnson scored a great free kick just before half time but Blackpool scored a penalty with about 15 minutes left.

My mate Laurence made the comment after he used my ticket to go to the Southampton game that the man behind me was very annoying. I was surprised because whilst being loud I like the man behind me as he is quite funny.

However I soon saw what Laurence meant. Another man, who does now sit right behind and next to the funny loud man, has appeared and will only shout to yell abuse at the Watford players. His targets yesterday were King (!), Doyley and Mahon. I clearly wasn't the only one who got fed up as a couple of women near me turned round to stare at him. I really hope he isn't going to be there again but the fact he has had that seat for two games in a row doesn't look good.