Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clearing Up Any Confusion

I'd got the impression when the pre-season friendlies were first announced that Hampton & Richmond was the first team game on Saturday, whilst Wealdstone was the game for younger members of the squad and academy.

However details on the official site that went up yesterday said that the Hampton game is for younger members and the academy.

I emailed the club asking them to clear up the confusion and which game could we expect to see Malky at. I'm always impressed that they are very quick to get back to any enquiry I've ever sent. Any-way the Wealdstone game is the first team game on Saturday, not Hampton & Richmond.

So I shall be off to Grosvenor Vale on Saturday (which to add more confusion for those who don't know is in Ruislip, nowhere near Wealdstone!)