Monday, November 24, 2008

Kenny?

Not quite as good as Buck is it?

Well he's wasted no time in getting his team together and happily it does include Malky, Dyche and Alec.

I can't say I'm particularly bothered by the departure of Martin Hunter. Hailed as a great coup when we poached him from Norwich before the 2007/8 season his arrival really marked the beginning of the end of the Boothroyd era.

I've not read anywhere what's happened to Keith Burkinshaw but I hope we'd keep him on in some capacity as he's been very good to us which I really didn't expect. To me he was Spurs through and through so having hired and then released him I thought he was a top bloke to still come to our games, and it was very good of him to come back and help Malky out. Frank Lampard Snr is identical (whilst in Claret rather than White) and it would be nice if we could end up saying the same about him.

As for Brendan, a mate of mine at work commented if he was good enough for Mourinho then he must be quality. I tend to agree but am trying not to get my hopes up too high.