Friday, October 31, 2008

John Joe On Tyne

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/localsport/3806700.Watford_midfielder_linked_with_Newcastle_United_switch/

The speculation has started. Unsurprisingly its the younger JJOT rather than Tommy who has become the first named player to be linked with a move away in January. But I don't reckon it'll be long before Tommy is being linked with a Wolves, QPR, West Brom or Stoke type outfit. Or knowing how they love our players Fulham.

For either we definitely want more than £1million. Especially for JJ if the likes of Newcastle are interested. Although one wonders who makes that decision with the club being sold and Roy Kinnear in temporary charge. I think the Sunderland option is far more likely especially with JJ turning out for the Republic of Ireland's Under 21's.

I feel so resigned to it that I'm already thinking I hope they are the only ones to go, rather than I hope they don't go at all. I just don't see how we'll hang onto them giving our much publicised financial state.